"Thought breeds thought; children familiar with great thoughts take as naturally to thinking for themselves as the well-nourished body takes to growing; and we must bear in mind that growth, physical, intellectual, moral, spiritual, is the sole end of education." ~ Charlotte Mason

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wordless Wednesday



This post is a bit early but I wanted to make sure I knew how to load pictures on to my blog while my hubby was home to guide me. I will be doing posts on Wednesdays called: Wordless Wednesday. It will be a picture which may or may not be accompanied by a brief explanation. :) Wordless Wednesday for February 22nd. - Journals. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of background!
    I love the journals. Did you do one too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did do one! Mine is on the bottom. I found it very relaxing and so much fun. :) We did another entry today. I won't have them do it each day but a few times a week or at times when they are bored would be good for them I think.

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by! Please comment if you like. :)