Blueberry Cobbler - Breakfast Style
1 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
1/2 cups GF flour (could be almond flour/rice flour/ all purpose flour/ sorghum flour)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp of salt
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups of cow milk OR rice milk OR almond milk
1 cup of blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 9inch x 9inch pan.
2. Mix the first six ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
3. Whisk together milk, egg, butter.
4. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture, mix well and then fold in fruit.
5. Pour into the baking pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until it has a nice golden colour. Cool on wire racks.
*This dish can be served with some a dallop of yogurt or kefir on top!