"Thought breeds thought; children familiar with great thoughts take as naturally to thinking for themselves as the well-nourished body takes to growing; and we must bear in mind that growth, physical, intellectual, moral, spiritual, is the sole end of education." ~ Charlotte Mason

Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up 27: BEACH DAYS?!


For our March break we took a trip up north to see my parents. I went armed with snow suits and warm clothes, turns out I didn't need them!! We brought our school work and I did get some seat work and what not done but the temperatures soared to 22C so as you can imagine we all enjoyed the balmy weather!!! My parents live 20 minutes away from a local beach. It was actually warm enough that the kids put on swim suits, played in the sand and swam in the lake! The water was not that cold (surprisingly). It's been a mild winter so I imagine the water reflected that also. I could not believe how warm it was, it did not seem like winter or March at all. It was a fantastic week and spending lazy afternoons at the beach was just what the Doctor ordered. :)

Please join in the fun and post your own weekly wrap up at Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! Please comment if you like. :)